DeepSinger
"Please Log-In. Thanks for stopping by!"

"Have an awesome day and come again."
DeepSinger
"Please Log-In. Thanks for stopping by!"

"Have an awesome day and come again."
DeepSinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RolePlay Information, Character Information, Links, and Other Interesting Stuff.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Have an awesome day and a Happy Halloween!"
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Casxio Jeanvelle
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 3:38 pm by Bansca_Deepsinger

» Deepsinger Family Stuff
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 am by Bansca_Deepsinger

» Character Quotes
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:56 am by Bansca_Deepsinger

» Tavreth Deepsinger
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:54 am by Bansca_Deepsinger

» Khementh Deepsinger (Bronze Dragon)
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 1:48 pm by Bansca_Deepsinger

» The Amulet Family
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:40 pm by Bansca_Deepsinger

» Illiana`Sapphirel
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:33 pm by Bansca_Deepsinger

» A`lana Adverse
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:30 pm by Bansca_Deepsinger

» Castien Leaesan Raen - Xilrin RP
Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:27 pm by Bansca_Deepsinger

Forum

Deepsinger Family Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bansca_Deepsinger
Admin

Deepsinger Family Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Deepsinger Family Stuff   Deepsinger Family Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 am

Rook, Umbra, and Raze, should be 20-30 too...so I'll make them 25, cause they were all born right about the same time. So if Josh was 16 when they were born and...that makes them 41. So that makes Josh 57, and Bansca 80...and Itarilde 47...

From Sorvy: In my mind Ita doesn't have a true age. She is as old as the secrets that world trees whisper in the breeze. Whatever age appearance she is, is because she lets herself be. Her reason is faery business.
Back to top Go down
https://deepsinger.rpg-board.net

Deepsinger Family Stuff
Page 1 of 1